So, it’s 2011. Seems like the time I’ve been waiting for. It’s going to be a busy year! This is a little later, but better now than never.
Here’s what I’ve got on the go:
– I am finishing up my BFA and graduate this spring.
– I am an artist in a couple big shows coming up:
– ArtaWEARness XI, and
– the Festival of Animated Objects.
– I will be doing a practicum (don’t know where yet).
– I will be working on my application for grad school.
– In terms of my studio work, I will be experimenting with the scale of the Morphoids, and stop-motion animation, including developing a narrative and some kind of soundtrack.
– I aim to attack my “summer problem” a little differently this year (more to come later).
All this leads into my only New Year’s Resolution. To take care of myself. By that, I mean, to take time out once in a while, not take on too much responsibility or too many projects. To spend more time with Brad. To chill out, and eat better. To be kinder to myself, and not expect too much. A lot, but not too much.
All the best in 2011!